4 x 4cm [1.9cm thick] WOODEN SCRABBLE BLOCKS - VINTAGE STAMP
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.88 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our handmade vintage border scrabble blocks are perfect for little hands as they make learning a fun and interactive experience. They are perfect to help refine your little ones motor skills.
Its never too early for your little one to enjoy the feel of natural wood. Our scrabble blocks get your child back to nature away from plastic. Perfectly sized for little hands at 4 x 4cm [1.9cm thick] they make fabulous stacking blocks also.
Our vintage border blocks make the perfect gift for an expecting Mumma, baby shower or birthday gift. They can also become a unique and fun way to display a name, favourite word or a simple initial!
This makes them the perfect addition to your little ones nursery or child’s room.
Our vintage border blocks are hand stamped with non toxic ink, hand sanded for that extra smooth look and feel and finished off with a clear water based sealer. This will showcase the gorgeous natural timber and its individual character, ensuring they last for many years to come.
We can also stamp the reverse side of your blocks with additional letters, words or numbers for free, yes FREE!
| ORDERING |
In the ‘notes’ section please confirm what letters / words / numbers you would like stamped on them and add to cart.
At cart stage, please select the quantity of blocks you would like EG: for the name ‘MAX’ you would select 3 blocks.
Keep in mind we are happy to stamp the reverse side for no extra charge.
It’s that simple!
| SHIPPING |
- We offer $7 flat fee tracked shipping and FREE SHIPPING on all orders $250 and over.
- Collection from us directly at Botanic Ridge VIC 3977 is available via prior arrangement.
| JUST A BIT OF HOUSEKEEPING |
- Please ensure all of your order details are correct [spelling and colour choices]. Your order will be custom made as per information provided by yourself when placing your order.
- All of our products are handmade to order, so please allow approx. 3-4 weeks for your order to be handcrafted this does not include shipping.
- When working with wood every piece has its own identity [natural markings / knots] so you will find no two pieces are identical. Please also allow for minor variations in block size.
- Child safety is our number one priority. Your child should be supervised at all times when using our blocks and not used as a teething toy.
- COLOUR DISCLAIMER: Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.