FLATLAY / SHELFIE BLOCKS - VINTAGE BORDER STYLE
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Looking for flatlay or shelfie props that stands out from the rest? Then our personalised flatlay / shelfie props are the perfect addition!
Our blocks are sized for photo perfection; 4 x 4cm [1.9cm thick], with the choice 'create your own' or a 'full alphabet set' we can customise them perfectly for your own style.
*Vintage Border is available in black font only with natural timber finish*
Your blocks can be personalised with any words you choose and so versatile; we can place letters on the reverse sides of your blocks at no extra cost, creating even more words for you to be creative with.
Each block is hand sanded with rounded edges, super smooth finish and sealed with non toxic water based sealant to ensure your blocks are protected and will last for many years to come.
Huge shout out to @dannii.and.ollie for the images featuring our flatlay / shelfie props
| ORDERING |
▪ Select block type
▪ Select block style
Once added to cart;
▪ Select the number of blocks required for ‘create your own’ [for example: for the word WILD, you would select 4 blocks]
▪ In ‘notes to seller section’ please confirm;
- Letters required on blocks
- Letters required on reverse side of the blocks if you have chosen double sided
Then follow the checkout process it’s that simple!
| SHIPPING |
We offer a flat fee of $6 shipping.
For orders over $150 we offer FREE SHIPPING, yes that's right, IT'S FREE.
Our couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Collection from us directly at Botanic Ridge VIC 3977 is available via prior arrangement.
| KEEP IN MIND |
▪ Please ensure all of your order details are correct [spelling and colour choices], as your order will be custom made as per information provided by yourself when placing your order.
▪ All of our products are handmade to order, so please allow approx. 3-4 weeks for your order to be handcrafted this does not include shipping.
▪ COLOUR DISCLAIMER: Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.
▪ When working with wood every piece has its own identity [natural markings / knots] so you will find no two pieces are identical. Please also allow for minor variations in block size.
▪ Our blocks are designed for decorative purposes only and not designed to be used as a children's toy.