NUMBER TOY STACKING BLOCKS
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
Educational number blocks that are perfect for little hands, making learning fun, interactive and perfect to hone in on those fine motor skills.
Its never to early for your little one to enjoy the feel of natural wood, getting back to nature away from plastic. Perfectly sized for little hands at 4 x 4cm [1.9cm thick] they make the fabulous stacking blocks also.
Our number blocks make the perfect gift for an expecting mumma, baby shower or birthday gift.
Our unique blocks come in a set of 10 blocks [numbers from 0 to 9] and are so versatile, we can also personalise your blocks with a name / word / or more numbers [up to 10 in total] on the reverse side at no extra cost.
Each block is hand sanded with rounded edges, super smooth finish and sealed with non toxic water based sealant to ensure your blocks are protected and will last for many years to come.
| ORDERING |
For double sided please confirm the name / words / numbers [up to 10 in total] you would like on the reverse side in the ‘notes to seller’ section after adding to cart.
| SHIPPING |
We offer a flat fee of $6 shipping.
For orders over $150 we offer FREE SHIPPING, yes that's right, IT'S FREE.
Our couriers do not deliver to PO Boxes.
Collection from us directly at Botanic Ridge VIC 3977 is available via prior arrangement.
| KEEP IN MIND |
▪ Please ensure all of your order details are correct [spelling and colour choices], as your order will be custom made as per information provided by yourself when placing your order.
▪ All of our products are handmade to order, so please allow approx. 3-4 weeks for your order to be handcrafted this does not include shipping.
▪ COLOUR DISCLAIMER: Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor.
▪ When working with wood every piece has its own identity [natural markings / knots] so you will find no two pieces are identical. Please also allow for minor variations in block size.
▪ Child safety is our number one priority, your child should be supervised at all times when using our blocks and not used as a teething toy.